Projects allow you to partition the flags and data that belong to an organization. This is useful for separating flags that belong to different applications, services, or clients.
When using the Airdeploy dashboard, your workspace is usually scoped to a particular project.
- Click on the project name in the main navigation
- From the dropdown, select the project you want to switch to
You can add and remove projects and environments (see Environments). To view projects, find
Projects in the main navigation menu under your organization.
This page lists all your active projects and their API keys.
Creating a Project
- Click the "+" button at the top of the page
- Complete the sidebar form and save
Please note that only Admins and Owners can create projects
Deleting a Project
- Hover over the project name
- Click the "Delete Project" button
- Confirm the dialog warning to continue
Please note that only Admins and Owners can delete projects