Organizations are workspaces for your team. A user can be part of multiple organizations. When you sign up for an Airdeploy account, if you are not joining an existing organization, your first organization is created for you.
The organization menu allows you to switch your workspace to a different organization. To open the organization menu, find the organization name in the main navigation.
- Your Organizations — This is a list of organizations you either created or joined
- Organizations You Can Join — This is a list of organizations you are not a part of but can join.
Click an organization name to switch or join it.
From the organization menu, you can create a new organization. Once on the Organization Switcher, click the “+”. A side panel will appear.
When creating a new organization, there are several options you can set:
- Name — What the organization is called
- AKA — A unique name (in case there are multiple organizations you've joined with the same name)
- Open invitations — You can enable open invitations, which allows any user with the same email domain to join this organization when they sign up for an Airdeploy account.
Only the organization's owner can delete the organization If you're not sure who the owner is, try checking the Team page.
- Locate the section “Danger Zone”
- Click the delete button that removes the organization
- Confirm the dialog warning to continue
Please note - deletion is permanent and removes all your projects and flags. Make sure you don't have any flags in your application that still depend on Airdeploy before continuing.